I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Valentine's Day, in Pictures

Found these at Aldi for $5!  Who says you can't give a MAN flowers, too?

Attempted drying strawberry hearts on Valentine's EVE...at least the parchment paper turned out cute! :)

Woke up in the morning to find THIS!

It's a BEAST.  :)  Filled with snippets of our first date, a two-week-long private Facebook event ('cause we'd started dating during finals week and couldn't find time to see each other).

Also, this. Hilariously scandalous name, but OH-SO-COMFY.  I have worn them every day since!

This is what I got for him--found a seller on Etsy who made them.  Yes, those ARE Pride and Prejudice Cufflinks!

A surprise visit by my student and her mom--they brought me flowers, chocolates, and a sweet card she wrote herself!

Proof that the iris DID bloom that night.  :)

The days after holidays are my favorites, because everything is ON SALE!  These adorable stuffed animals were $2.50/piece at Aldi.  Perfect.

Love my hot booties!  ;)  I'm wearing them even as we speak. 
Not pictured: fancy schmancy dinner out (O'Charley's) and getting to sleep early!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!