I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Monday, May 14, 2012

What's on my mind today

I hate being sick.  I'm feeling much better than I have in a long time, but I'm worried about having enough energy to be a good sub for the next two weeks 'til school is out. 

I gotta find a job, not only for this next week but for next YEAR!  Why hasn't anyone called me back yet?  I have a high GPA, great references, more work experience than the average fresh-out-of-school graduate, and I'm technically an internal hire!  AND I'M AWESOME, DANGIT! 

I feel kinda proud of myself today--I spent 2 1/2 hours this morning updating ALL of our primary records and documents (with all our new move-ins, even some that don't come 'til July, and our CRAZY changes in staffing this last month...with more to come).  I'm feeling MUCH more prepared for the meeting on Wednesday night now.  (And yet there is still SO MUCH I should really do...)

Why is ink so expensive?  For real, I don't get it.  In some cases it's cheaper to BUY A NEW PRINTER!  (We've actually done that once before.  Don't judge!)

I want to start a monthly craft club.  SO BAD!

I REALLY need to set up that sewing machine and finish Tiffani Dustin's quilt!  (SORRY, TIFFANI!  I WILL SEND IT TO YOU SOON!!! I'M ONLY 3 MONTHS BEHIND SO FAR! ;)

Speaking of massive projects to finish...I should really get back into crocheting...I have some other baby gifts to send out to people and I'd like them to still fit/be useful!

Tomorrow is my 3-year ANNIVERSARY!  We're gonna go see Avengers in the theater!!!  And I have to finish my present for Paul (stay tuned, it's AWESOME, I know many of my friends will want to rush out and make one, too). 

I LOVE PAUL!

Speaking of which, that means today is the last day to enter your 6-word memoirs!!!  I should make a separate post about that in case you only skim the titles of these posts...

My house is messy and I need motivation to clean it.  FOR REAL.  All these other crafty projects are on hold until I do the IMPORTANT things first.

I gotta budget and go grocery shopping.

I gotta work on my FHE blog.

I gotta start clicking again.  And I still haven't even posted about it yet!

I gotta get a haircut.  :(

I gotta get back on my visiting teaching...

I'm SO WORRIED about Caida.  I need to calm my nerves about this, but nothing has helped yet.

Falling asleep to the Book of Mormon guy's voice is nice and calming, and I LOVE MOSIAH!  Although, I miss the guy and girl from the first part (after a few books I guess they switched readers)...and I wish I could time it to go off after an hour or so so that I could actually fall asleep to it and not just listen and get sleepy and then notice and wake myself up enough to turn it off before my battery dies...

After not eating chocolate for a WHOLE WEEK (can you believe it?), yesterday made me sick.  I really gotta learn some self-control...why, no, I did NOT eat an entire HUGE dark chocolate bar in 24 hours...

Laundry is the bane of my existence.  Who's with me?!

Does anyone read my blog?

Why do I care if anyone reads my blog?

My puppies are SO cute.  Most of the time I ADORE them, and I'm glad I married a dog person.  :)

I LOVE PAUL!

You know what is NOT cute?  Dead bird babies on my patio.  I had to clean two of them off (they didn't even have feathers yet) yesterday and it was HEART-BREAKING!

I want voice lessons.  And a bike.

I love my life, flaws, disappointments, bumps in the road, and all.  I'm really a very lucky woman.


2 comments:

  1. I read your blog. :) Every post - true story. And you ARE awesome, dang it! hahaha I loved that thought. I wanted to comment on yesterday's post but didn't get around to it. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, and super sorry that it's not for a "good" reason. I have my own selfish reasons for being glad that you're not even busier than you already are with your own children yet - you're sharing so much fabulous stuff on both of your blogs, and I'm seriously just eating it up! I think you're amazing and talented, and I sure hope that you're able to bless the lives of your own children while in this life. I'm sure you're a blessing in the lives of the other children in your life, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!