I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Knotted Hair

One of my favorite Pinterest finds is a new, fast, cute way to do my hair.  You just knot it!  Yes, that's right--knot it.  Like, split it into two sections and tie it like you're tying your shoelaces together (minus the loops), then tie it off with a hairband.  I love it because it is SO fast, and it looks a lot more complicated than it is (people can't quite figure it out and lately have asked me how I do that).  It makes even my long, straight, dull, frizzy hair look kinda pretty.
For a more professional look, I blowdry my hair and then pull it to the side and just knot it twice, leaving my ponytail longish. (I will take a picture when I do this next time so you can see what I mean.)

For a more fun/funky look, I do pigtail braids while my hair is still wet...except instead of braiding, I just knot it all the way down until I can't do it anymore.

Pair it with a cute outfit--all from GoodWill--and you're good to go!

The best part about this is that it leaves your hair stylishly wavy the next day, so you don't have to do a thing--you kill two birds with one stone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!