I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

GoodWill Finds!

I look forward to the first Saturday of the month like it is Christmas morning and I'm five years old. My husband is just as bad. It's on this day that GoodWill, our localest thrift store, has a 50% off sale each month, and Paul and I make a morning date out of it every time--shopping for professional (or not) clothes, then going out to breakfast.  I hate shopping, but I love a bargain.  I hate clothes and hate my body right now, but I love that I can find a zillion things to cover myself--many of which are new, with tags and all--for almost nothing.  Here's my own personal score from this morning:


THREE DRESSES, one of which is new and full and beautiful (that blue piece underneath everything on the bottom).
One pencil skirt--charcoal gray--IN MY SIZE.
Two white dress shirts, a pink-and-brown striped shirt, a casual white/beige patterned tunic top, and a gray sweater.

It would be a steal on ANY day with GoodWill prices, but on the first Saturday of the month? 

$20.15

I'm a happy girl. 

Paul also managed to find two tennis rackets and a case for them (our apartment complex has tennis courts, and we've been waiting for nice weather and extra money to gather the goods to go play...) for $4.05 total.

And two hardover books for $1.13/piece.

And 4 ties for 90 cents each.

Not to mention pants.

Life is pretty good for us BOTH today!  :)

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving some love!