This is me.
I'm a little funny-looking.
I'm a substitute teacher looking for something more permanent next year.
I'm a wife, trying to keep the sparks alive in our marriage while I keep my husband healthy, our home clean, and our puppies entertained.
I'm out of shape.
I'm a daydreamer, a shower singer, an artist/writer/musician-at-heart (but without any substantial talent or training to back it up).
I'm a little impatient.
I'm a big sister to most of my 8 younger siblings and an aunt to two adorable kiddos.
I'm a Mormon.
I'm from a blended family.
I'm easily exhausted and overwhelmed, but also easily amused.
I'm in love with the people-ness of people and the process of creation.
I'm in limbo, sometimes.
I'm super imperfect, and even though I know that's okay, I forget it almost daily.
I'm a hard worker, especially when I love what I'm doing.
I'm also lazy a lot.
I'm turning 29 in 18 days.
I'm deeply affected by the physical space I am in, by what I *think* other people think of me, and by a profound sense of sincerely wanting to always do the right thing.
I'm a peacemaker.
I'm infertile.
I'm genuinely kind and nice...except not always in my head.
I'm a worrier, a planner, and envious of people who aren't.
I'm a reader and a learner, which I think help make me a good teacher.
I'm happy.
This is me.
Who are you?
You're also positively adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI resemble many of your descriptions. :)
I am:
Out of shape
40 years old!
a mom of four
a Mormon
an impatient peacemaker
definitely an artist/writer at heart with no talent to back it up! :P
a middle-ish child
a blog stalker! I came across your blog I think through tipnut some time ago, and added you to my reader; so I check out your updates through it weekly; but rarely, if ever comment...I'm also lazy!
Love your blog though! :)