I figured it out. My internet was just being dumb. :) And now it's back to studying so I can have fun tonight. But first:
Yesterday was our anniversary. It was fun. Paul & I went to O'Charley's, which is a great restaurant not so much because of the food but because of the sentimentality attached to it. It was at O'Charley's that my flirting with a random waiter sparked Paul's will to act, and where he jokingly offered to be my "boyfriend for the day"...which, it just so happened, stuck. :) No flirting with any waiters was involved this time around. ;)
Then we came back to my apartment to watch Prince Caspian, but we were both a little tired and more in the mood to snuggle, anyway. So we just snuggled and talked for about 3 1/2 hours, 'til he had to leave. It was marvelous.
Happy one year to us!
Okay, back to studying, for real this time.
Congrats!!! and I love your blog background.
ReplyDelete