I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Twelve Days of Christmas--1&2

Paul's amazing. He's doing this 12 Days of Christmas thing, with each day's gift tied to the number...

Yesterday I got one card/certificate that proclaims me totally awesome.

Today I got two socks, the plush and fuzzy kind from Old Navy, in my favorite colors.

I can't wait to see what other fun things are in store!

On a completely separate note, today was my last day at Otterbein Elementary. It was a bittersweet morning, and I'd put up pictures but I signed a professionalism agreement that said I wouldn't put any pics of the students up online anywhere so I can't. But it was fun. I gave the class some stickers and books and magnetic letters, and my teachers some ornaments and a little memory book I made for them. Mrs. Davis gave me a little tabletop Purdue Christmas tree that she put together, which I LOVE and will keep forever and ever! I had a great time at Otterbein and I learned some awesome things, and I already miss my kids! But I am ready to move on with the holidays and then on to Klondike next semester for new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!