I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay, me!

I have to celebrate the little things or I get anxious and depressed. So here is what I'm happy about today:

(1) I finished not one, not two, but THREE major projects for school today, and have uploaded everything I could possibly need onto Taskstream, the bane of every elementary education major's existence. With the exception of my social studies journals for the last 8 weeks and reading two short young adult novels and doing some minor math homework, the rest that's left of the semester is three finals!

(2) I am getting closer to mastering the right amount of rice to cook for dinner. Paul & I always seem to make too much, and rice just doesn't save right, so then the leftovers sit in my fridge, piling up...but whenever I try to skimp on the rice, we both end up wanting more. :) Tonight, I only had about 3/4 cup of rice left over, and if we hadn't been munching on crackers and chocolates all day we'd probably have finished it off!

(3) I didn't swell up in hives today. Whether this is because I'm no longer allergic to the frigid winter air or because I ingested some allergy meds yesterday afternoon that haven't worn off yet, I don't know, but any day you don't swell up in puffy, itchy hives is a good day, right?

That's the end. Now, since Paul's into his book and I don't feel like reading any more than I already have had to today, I'm going to go play mindless games for a few hours and enjoy being proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. good for you! it's always nice when you feel you have something to be proud of... i'm glad that you're almost done with taskstream... that is the best... taskstream looming is the worst thing ever...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!