I hereby dub this Halloween the year of the Wiz...not only did Paul & I get together with close friends and try to fill out as many of the characters as possible for our costume contest (which we won, p.s.), but my niece and two little brothers also dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters and won the Boo at the Zoo costume contest. Some things are just a classic...
We had a murder mystery dinner party at the Institute, which was just a lot of fun. I had actually never done one like this before, so it was a good experience. There were SOOOO many great costumes, I wish everyone could have won something! But I guess some of those will just have to be filed away for future ideas. Anywho, it was a fun day, even though I am now quite sick and tired all the time. It's a new month. Who knows what wonders will happen? :)
In other news, I successfully managed to finish all of my crazy assignments over the past weeks (which were MANY) and to get the heat fixed. I also managed to make it through my first month of being engaged! I wish I knew how to enjoy the moment more and not get all stressed out about all the hard stuff in preparing for a wedding. I wish even more that I knew what to do to prepare better for the temple and for marriage. *sigh* Why can life just be perfect all the time? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!