I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bolt!

Paul and I went to the movies last night to watch "Bolt," and being the puppy-lover that he is we had a great time watching it! Laughs from start to finish, and totally cute. It was a little more intense than I had imagined it (the whole "TV series" bit at the beginning and some of the climax at the end was a little scary for some of the smaller kids in the theater), but the rest of it was simply adorable and funny and I highly recommend it! Rhino, the hamster, is probably my favorite...but of course, Paul loves Bolt and now wants a puppy just like him! I told him we'd talk in a few years, once we've settled a little more. :)
Bolt is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!