I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This is the day I figured out my lunch count. :)

Seeing the space has made such a difference! I won't have much wall space, so a lot of bulletin boards and such wont do me much good. And while the room is plenty big, it's also not *ever* gonna be big enough for all those ideas and people! :) But I finally thought up a system for lunch count that goes along with my theme AND takes up almost no space--it's stacked vertically, see?
There are other dots on the back for names. They'll all go in a basket by the clip chart and it'll be part of the morning routine. Whew! Cross one more item off the list!

Just in case you're wondering, here are some other things I've been up to:

Whole class reward system...made out of these:
The dogs like the cheese balls as treats! :)

Differentiated work for early finishers and a file to find make-up work. :)

Book hospital, to go in the library for torn books.
My reminders board, to go by the door--I'm always forgetting things in the rush of the end of the day! And homework will be written on there, too.

Other than that, I've been working on parent flip books for open house and, of course, finally looking through my books (now that I have them!). Lots to do, but it's coming together, and that makes me excited!

It looks awesome when everything comes together:









1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some love!