I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy September!


A 3-day weekend...I CAN BREATHE!  :)  Life is good, just even busier than before right now.  I'm hoping I'll adjust to working full-time again SOON.  I'm getting over a cold and my first week of biking AND working full-time so I mostly slept all afternoon today.  And I'm trying to get the courage to bike to WalMart (it's actually much closer than the school even, I'm just afraid of crossing major streets/highways while I'm still learning to balance again) to get some groceries.  Paul is taking our car in for repairs, so hopefully we will have a car again really soon for groceries and Church and rainy days and other times when you really just need a car instead of a bike.  :)

But it's not raining right now...should I risk it?

My job is going REALLY well, even if I am tired and learning to balance my time again.  I love working with the little girl I work with, and I'm learning a lot in my afternoons in the resource room.  It's a whole new world down there, and it's a lot less scary to me than it used to be...although I'm still a *little* intimidated.  :)  But I'm getting there. 

I'm so excited for fall to finally make an appearance, though!  And not just because of the summer heat.  I'm playing in a flute choir for stake conference.  I'm helping the primary prep for the annual primary program in late October.  I'm celebrating the hubs' birthday with some as-yet-undetermined fun AND FAMILY PICTURES!  I'm flying out to UTAH for Time Out for Women with some of my oldest and dearest friends!  And I'm going to make a basket for my bike so I can keep riding my bike around my part of town as the temperatures cool (I'm actually really loving it, even though I'm still bad at it) and the whole world turns into my favorite colors and season.  Even little silly things like some of my TV shows coming back on has me tingling and ready for AUTUMN.

It's so very important to have things to look forward to.  I really didn't have much this summer to keep me going or to anticipate in any way.  Was I really that uncertain and afraid and bored and anxious just half a month ago?  It feels like a lifetime has passed since then.

What are YOU most looking forward to this fall?

I will come back on with recipes and crafts and the like from time to time, especially with those Project 366 pages, I promise!  But it'll likely be a lot less often than before.  Times and seasons, right?  Thanks for sticking with me through it all, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!