I was gently chastised by my mother-in-law about not having updated anyone in a while. :) We are still here in Indiana, keeping busy. So here's a *little* of what we've been up to lately, in no particular order.
 |
| Sunday bike rides. Obi LOVES them, but this particular time she wasn't with us. I'm still trying to make a little puppy sling so I can take Voodoo with me (she's a little too heavy for the basket). |
 |
| After realizing I wasn't drinking much water for a whole week (it wasn't good...), I am now on a strict self-imposed schedule. I have to drink two of these a day. And I monitor myself to make sure I'm getting the requisite amount in a spread-out time so I don't just have to pee all day long. :) |
 |
| Okay, this picture ended up sideways. Anyway, Paul has started a side business making websites for people. It's a pretty sweet deal and helps to bring in some extra money to help pay off our many debts faster. Downside: now even when he's home he's working all the time. But not hard-core, so it's okay. Anyway, he gives the website to people on their own personalized USB drive. Pretty awesome, isn't he? |
 |
| I don't have all the ward activities and meetings pictured, but we've had LOTS this month especially. Relief Society meetings, two primary activities, new member social, activity days, primary program prep, choir practices, musical number practices (flute), missionary correlation meetings, primary presidency meetings and home visits...not to mention home and visiting teachers and such. And that's just the *official* activities. :) They keep us pretty busy this time of year with all the turnover in our ward whenever school starts up again. |
 |
| I saw these markers FOREVER ago, but they were too expensive to buy. But Walmart had them in the 50 cent bin this weekend! WOOHOO! I got the whole set for $4...which is about how much ONE marker cost before. They smell awesome (well, like any other smelly marker, really), and they are nice and fat for small fingers. I plan to keep them until I have a classroom and use them as incentives (like "write with a marker for a day" kinda thing). |
 |
| Of course, work is awesome. I work with the sweetest little girl ever, bar none. My heart breaks for her, but then there are moments like this (with her little swarm of followers and sweet girls who play with her at recess even though she doesn't talk and licks everything) and I feel really happy. |
 |
| Of course, remembering September 11th. Hard to believe it was 11 years ago already. I took this picture partly for project 366, but also because I thought it was a little ridiculous and strange and funny that on a day when our paper is covering 9-11, a heated abortion debate, and the new President of Purdue coming for a visit, right smack in the middle of the front page is a pic of a dog "driving" a car. No story it relates to, just the random pic. Oh, Lafayette. :) |
Of course, we cuddle with our puppies and such. We've been trying to take them out more now that it's not 80 million degrees outside, so they get tired a lot more often now.
This is me at work.
This is Paul after work. He is helping me design my dream home that we will never actually build. :) But some days you just gotta dream.
We also finally have insurance so we both have had eye appointments...yay for seeing again! :)
So this pic pretty much sums up our lives right now:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!