I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another month, another round of digiscrapping freebies!

For those of you who are interested in digiscrapping freebies, you may remember I mentioned a while back that there are blog trains and more each month.  A blog hop or blog train is where you start at one blog which leads you to another, and another, and another...and each stop along the way gives you FREE STUFF that all coordinates together!  I call these my "MEGA Kits" because I end up with SO MANY pieces.  Check them out!

For example, here are some great ones for August 2012:

LDS BLOG TRAIN BLOG: ARMOR OF GOD

STUFF TO SCRAP: FARMER'S MARKET

DIGISCRAP FORUM: CLOWN WEEK

ALSO, if you "like" digiscrappers on facebook, many of them give a free kit away each month, as well.  Some of my faves (though not all, just off the top of my head) are Word Art World by Jennifer, Connie Prince Digital Scrapping, Pretty in Green, etc.  :)

I LOVE the 1st of the month! 

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!