I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Project 366--May 14-20

Click HERE to get your free blank .png version of this page for personal use!

I decided I probably won't do weekly themes anymore.  It's more ecclectic and interesting to NOT do it, and I'm also more motivated to take pictures each day instead of all at once.  :)

May 14--Just a pic of Obi...I've taken a LOT of her these days. :)
May 15--OUR ANNIVERSARY!  Here is Paul at the theater in a red chair after we saw "Avengers."
May 16--A shot of the headband I made for myself (and others) on Mother's Day the Sunday before...
May 17--Just something I saw in a classroom--she'd made her own magnetic alphabet board with an oil pan and such for a literacy center, and I love it!
May 18--A banana cream pie I made for Paul for dessert.
May 19--We've been drinking flavored waters for a while (and I have LOTS MORE I want to try)--this is our citrus one.
May 20--Another pic of Obi...this time she's hiding under the table.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!