I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Daily To Dos

So, my cleaning dry-erase board is really working for me.  I LOVE seeing all the Xs at the end of the week and feeling accomplished, and my house has never been CONSISTENTLY cleaner than it has been in the last couple of weeks.  Turns out, at least for now, that is more satisfying than any incentive I could have come up with otherwise.  Every once in a while Paul walks by the hall and sees all the Xs and gives me a kiss of pride and encouragement, which also helps a lot.  :)

But I figured out that on top of my weekly schedule, there are things I'm constantly writing on my to-do list and erasing, writing and erasing, day after day, so why not make myself a daily to-do list (for a week at a time) in the same dry-erase fashion?  So I whipped up a little something to fit in a cheap 8"x10" frame:
Each day (working or not) I want to:
say my prayers
read my scriptures/gospel study
exercise
make my bed!
work in my garden, even if it's just watering it
take a picture for project 366
walk the dogs or at least play with them
write something--whether creative, letters, blog or journal

Once again, I've made it a freebie if you want it, with the clip art easily removeable so you can get rid of whatever clip art that doesn't apply to you and add your own instead.  :)  You can download the word document HERE

I have a few other projects I've been working on, but nothing I can post just yet.  Some are gifts that haven't been given yet, and some are just in works progress at the moment.  Soon!  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!