I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Project 366--March 26-April 1


Click HERE to get your very own blank .png version of this page for personal use!

WEEKLY THEME: The Little Things :)

My iPhone camera actually does its best work when in macro mode.  So I decided to get up-close and personal this week and celebrate the little things that make a big difference in my happiness and my life!

Mar 26--little puppy dog eyes from my little puppy...her little kisses are the best, too. :)
Mar 27--little crafts/projects to keep me sane...especially when they're cheap and have lots of COLOR!
Mar 28--making music
Mar 29--children's books--some of my FAVORITES are in that picture. :)
Mar 30--beautiful flowers/nature's beauty
Mar 31--good food
Apr 1--marriage (Okay, I know that's NOT a little thing, but all the little things in marriage make me happy, too--the hand-holding, the stolen kisses, the fun date nights...you get the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!