I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Project 366--March 19-25


Click HERE for your own BLANK .png version of this page for personal use!

WEEKLY THEME: THE DAILINESS OF OUR MARRIAGE

March 19--Okay, this is NOT normal dailiness for us, but one way I know Paul loves me is that he knows things about me that I didn't even know about myself, and he is always working hard to surprise me on my birthday with something *extra* special--like tickets to see "Beauty and the Beast" off Broadway, or an expensive dinner at Fogo de Chao.  Today, we went to a COOKING CLASS together!  I didn't even realize I've always wanted to do this with my hubby until he said it aloud.  It was a Mediterranean Islands-themed cuisine, and it was DELICIOUS.  Next month we get to go to a Lebanese cooking class...since my father-in-law is Lebanese, I'm extra excited.  :)
March 20--We love the few family traditions we've started together--like our picture book Christmas countdown, the cook-kisses and shouting "NOW!" when we cross state borders.  Another one we just started was to plant a fairy garden on the first day of spring.  :)
March 21--We are both "physical touch" people.  So there's a lot of hugs, kisses, cuddling, etc. in our home.
March 22--We "veg" in front of the TV almost every weeknight.  Monday night: How I Met Your Mother and Castle (and soon Bones!)...and sometimes watching Once Upon a Time from the night before.  Tuesday: Glee and New Girl.  Wednesday: Psych (if we had cable, anyway).  Thursday: Bones & The Office.  Nothing on Friday/Saturdays.  Sometimes I wish we did more exciting things, but mostly I really enjoy that we can watch the same shows and look forward to just relaxing together each night after a hard day of work. 
March 23--HUNGER GAMES!  If you can't see the caption, it says, "We love movies, and we love books, but we REALLY love movies based on books we love."  I think that about sums it up.  We're big book people and love especially movies based on our favorites.  I think the Ender's Game movie next year is the next one we're really excited about.
March 24--Speaking of reading, here's a cute picture of Paul, after he fell asleep while reading. :)
March 25--Church stuff.  Let's face it, church-related activities and business take up a LOT of our free time, especially with our new callings.  It's wonderful to be busy in volunteer service in the Lord's kingdom, though! 

I will have to do this again sometime, because there is a LOT more to our marriage than just this.  :)  But it'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!