I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Give 'Em HEAVEN!

If you've read my recent posts, you'll know I'm excited to plan Conference-based FHEs for the next 6 months and share them with you all.  I'm also dabbling with more creative endeavors and creating some fun LDS freebies in the coming months. 

I debated about whether or not to have all these LDS freebies and thoughts on the same blog as everything else in my life, and while I don't want to start compartmentalizing everything, I think I'm going to have my Conference- and gospel-related LDS art, FHE ideas, and more on a separate blog.  That will help make it easier for anyone else who's interested in finding free Mormon printables, FHE ideas, and more, I think.  If I change my mind I'll let you know.  :)  SO.  If you want to have access to these things (yet-to-come), here's the new blog:

http://givethemheaven.blogspot.com/

Everything else will still be here, from family stuff to crafts and recipes.  I was just having a hard time blending the two, in my mind.  :)  This other, new blog has a very distinct purpose in my mind, while the one you're reading right now is my "anything and everything" blog.  So be a follower of both and you'll have the best of both worlds.  And if you're not LDS yet, this will make THESE posts more pertinent to you. 

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I am LDS and love your creations and blogs keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!