I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

We're not really parents, but sometimes our dog(s) feel like kids!  And since I firmly believe that parenthood is a doctrine, and that all women are mothers of children, it only makes sense that Paul is a father of children.  So while I didn't really go all out, there were a few little surprises for him.  :)

A small, surprise message:

A card:

Getting their pawprints was NOT easy!

And a special treat:
Homemade mango-banana pops!  (His two favorite fruits!)

When we're really parents, I'll get him a gift, too.  :)

Charissa, Paul, and our friend Dan and I got to make a few cookies and bring them over to Dad's and chat with the family for a while.  When we got back, I made a late dinner--Black Bean Salsa Pasta, one of our new favorite recipes.  It was a nice, laid back Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!