I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Biggest Loser, Week 3!

I pretty much failed at all my goals last week (but, thanks to a change in diet, at least I still lost a couple pounds!).  So, this week I've got the same goals as before: only have dessert two days, Wii Fit for 300 calories, and a 30-minute walk daily with Obi.  *sigh*  I have all day to myself to do pretty much whatever I want, but it's still SOOOOOO hard for me to get motivated!  I could use some perspective or bigger motivation.  All I ever want to do is watch stuff on Netflix and cuddle with Paul when he's home.

1 comment:

  1. Make a standing appointment to go walking with someone else or something. It totally helps. I have a running partner, and while I am fairly motivated there are those days when the only reason I get up to do it is because I have to meet my friend! Goooo Celeste!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!