I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mango Chicken Spinach Salad (WW 6+ Points)

It was the vinaigrette that really made this salad special--mango, curry, and other yummy things that I never would have paired on my own!

The salad base is just spinach, grilled chicken, and mango.  Cook the chicken in a little broth on the stove, covered, until cooked through.  Allow to cool before cutting; this will give you some nice, juicy chicken.  The dressing is the following all mixed up together--pour over the salad and toss to coat.  Serves 4, with about 2 cups per serving.  Enjoy!

Mango-Curry Vinaigrette
1/3 c. mango nectar (I didn't know what this was, but I happened to have some mango-ey orange juice so I used that, and it turned out just fine. :)
2 tsp. honey mustard (again, I didn't have that, but I did have dijon, so I used it and it still worked out fine)
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1 Tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. salt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!