The first are book bin/supply labels. They can be used to label just about anything in a playroom or bedroom, too. Or closet. :) They print as 4 labels in a 4x6 photo, so when you cut them down they'll actually be 2"x3". You just write on them with a sharpie whatever you're wanting to name them, if that makes sense. Here they are:
![]() |
| LEGO labels |
![]() |
| Monster Labels |
LEGO BOOK LABELS HERE
MONSTERS BOOK LABELS HERE
The third thing is my set of non-food reward labels. This really is more a teacher thing than anything, given the nature of some of these rewards, but you could adapt the ideas. They print on the blank business cards you can buy from Avery (the 10-per-page set). Also a Word document, so you could edit them all you want.
LEGO REWARDS CARDS HERE
MONSTERS REWARDS CARDS HERE
Enjoy! I'll post more as I make more...especially random things this summer, probably. Until I have a classroom assigned I just don't know what to do but focus on the silly decor and details for my theme!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!