Hello! Another week down, and it wasn't all that bad, even with a dozen cookies from a secret buddy at work, a splurge on a Kit Kat Bar, and eating out once! I hit my first goal, my 5% goal (passed it, actually, for a total of 12 pounds so far), and am now working towards a new 10% weight loss goal. :) This is just through changing my diet, not my exercising routines (yet)!
I don't really notice or feel a difference in my own body yet, though. I haven't lost a pants size or anything, and I feel like my gut is as big as ever...so I'm not quite sure where these points are melting away from! And I have to admit, some days I feel super deprived and other days I feel like I'm shoving food begrudgingly in my mouth at the end of the day to use up all my points. I'm rarely hungry anymore, and smaller meals are the norm now, but I am ALWAYS MUNCHY. So my new goal for this week, in addition to walking with a coworker after school AND doing 1/2 hour of yoga in the mornings, is to chop up veggies and have whole fruits handy for when I'm getting the munchies, instead of wasting the points on low-calorie chocolate brownies, peanut butter, and the like. :) This will save those points for much-needed lean proteins, and more CARBS! (Not that I'm not eating them now, but sometimes I don't so I can sneak in a brownie later...no bueno!) Also, no more chopping fruits up for fruit salad--I tend to eat WAY MORE than I need to if it's in a salad form, which is eating into our budget. So whole fruits, one at a time, will be better for our wallet AND my waistline.
Although, my hubby got a HUGE promotion at work this week so I WILL be eating out tonight...and there WILL also be Cold Stone involved. :) Thank goodness for those activity points I'll be racking up!
Anywho, here are some of the meals that have kept me satisfied this week, as always, with recipes to come (linked in the captions):
Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing, I have a classmate who is also doing weight watchers in your area, and she looks amazing. So just keep it up, I'm hoping to use some of these recipes to be supportive of my roommate and to actually start a healthy eating habit. So thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete