Here are some of the things I accomplished:
*Working on a LOT of school stuff for next year, including book labeling, classroom management stuff, job applications, etc.
*Cleaning out and sweeping, mopping, and reorganizing the pantry, laundry area & closet, and coat closet.
*Getting on top of laundry again!
*Cleaning out the fridge/freezer
*Reading well over a dozen chapter books of varying levels...
*Rearranging my bookshelves and DVD shelf, as well as our three junk drawers.
*Getting new phones!
*The usual stuff--bathrooms, dishes, trash, bedrooms, floors, etc...
*Seeing Brian Regan!!! With some family and friends!
Things I still didn't quite get to:
*Working on my NoVeL!!! :(
*Cleaning out the shed...it was supposed to be warmer than it was!
*Cleaning out storage closets in guest room...I'll admit, I just chose reading over it. Maybe next week. :)
*Crocheting and sewing (or setting up the sewing machine, for that matter.)
*Practicing my flute, for music stuff coming up soon!
*Tracking. That's what it's called when you keep track if your food and points on Weight Watchers. I didn't do this much this week, mostly because of late night can't sleep cake binges. It'll be better now that I don't have that stuff in the house!
Here's to another work week...only 2 1/2 months left 'til summer break!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!