First up, how cute are these lil' monsters? With a fun, bright palette, this MEGA kit by dozens of designers is perfect for tickle monsters, silly faces, or any other fun pics of your own little monsters. I am actually thinking about having this exact color palette and monster theme in my classroom someday (after I get tired of the LEGO one, of course!) and can't wait to use this kit as part of the decor! Check out "Monsters, Monsters Everywhere!" at Stuff to Scrap!
Next up, take a ride to the Orient with Digi Scrap Forum's "The Chinese Orient." If you eat Chinese/Japanese/Thai takeout as much as we do, or if you have fun celebrating the Chinese New Year, this kit is perfect for you! And even if you don't, the orangey pinky red colors are beautiful and well-worth investing in just for the normal papers and generic embellishments! Check it out HERE!
And, last but not least, who is ready for SPRING?! I know I sure am! This superkit from the Digi Shop Talk blog train, "Bright Days Ahead," is perfect for the dreamy and sweet springtime pages soon to come! It's amazing to me how the same color palettes look so different from designer to designer--not that the colors don't blend, but how one can be dark and rich, while another can be light and fresh! Anywho, without further ado, check out "Bright Days Ahead" HERE!
As always, happy scrapping!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!