I saw some cute cake stands on Pinterest and I got to thinking...maybe they could solve my messy bathroom counter conundrum!
Headed to Dollar Tree. Bought 2 plates, 2 margarita glasses, 2 fancy plastic condiment cups, and a silver bead thingy in the Christmas section.
Already had the rose petal soaps (also from Dollar Tree) paint, sealer, and hot glue.
Magic.
From this:
| These are the best representation of the actual colors. |
SO PRETTY, if I do say so myself. And these will be the inspiration behind everything else in my bathroom makeover yet to come. Mostly white, but with these sort of minty-silver-several-shades-of-pink touches scattered throughout. :) (I want new towels and soap dispenser/toothbrush holder, something decorative for the back of the toilet and the wall, and a new shower curtain and floor mats for sure...that'll probably be it since our bathroom is TINY. :) I'm loving it so far. I throw a few makeup essentials on the one on the right side and a few hair clips and ties on the other. But they are so pretty on their own I almost want to keep it as-is! 'Tis quite the challenge...I probably should've gone for larger plates!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!