I got really stoked midway through the day today when I realized it was 10-11-12. :)
I crack up every time these two kids I help teach at work try to say the word "multiplication." Every. Time.
I like Star Trek and reading and techie stuff and I always did love math and science. I'm not very coordinated or outgoing and I have had to learn to laugh at myself A LOT. But I like me just the way I am. Even the *parts* I don't like--they all come in ONE package, y'know? And learning to love and accept the whole package has been quite the process.
My new glasses make me feel even nerdier than before...but in a good way. I'm still adjusting to them, but I think they'll do. :) This is ME! I feel like I'm finally growing into "my" style--"adorkable!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!