(1) It flies by, too quickly!
(2) You invest all your time, efforts, and energies in everything you do for/with them, but you can't share your photos or videos with the online world. So you can't share any photos from a whole four months of your life, and it makes it look like you didn't have one!
(3) I got almost no family time. I always thought I could do both, but this semester has taught me that I am a 100%, give-it-everything-you've-got, tunnel-vision kind of teacher that cannot teach and have a family at the same time because I have no idea how to give 100% to two different groups of people. So it looks like teaching might have to go on the back burner for a while as I actually spend time with my husband this summer!
If you're ever in town and want to see pics or videos, though, I can show them to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!