I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

An easy chocolate fix...

I'm interrupting the birthday stuff for a moment. I love brownies. They are possibly one of my favorite things, if they are done well. I've been looking for a good homemade recipe since my husband is allergic to some things and my sister-in-law is allergic to others...and I found the most simple and still tasty recipe. I just cut out the nuts for Emilie. :) And of course it's from Nestle.

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=28489

2 comments:

  1. Hold up! Paul is allergic to things? So, when you told me you guys like chocolate chip cookies ... does that mean he can eat them or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can eat them. He's only mildly allergic to most things, and eggs aren't much of a problem when they're in baked goods. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!