I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Monday, June 29, 2009

Some pics of our apartment

We finished setting it all up a few weeks ago, but I just got around to taking pictures for another project I'm working on. Just thought I'd show off all our hard work.

our bathroom colors--green, gold, and brown
we've got a French thing going on, hence the French Family Proclamation on the back of the toilet. :)
Thanks to Johanne for making it all possible! (She gave us pretty much everything we needed.)
Our favorite room in the house--the study!

more of it...

our dining room (the chest on the right has all of our board games in it)

a close-up of the dining room table

our red-and-white (and black) kitchen

our living room, my second favorite room in the house!

the bedroom (kinda sparse, but we're still working on the decoration)
That's it! Bienvenue chez nous...come any time! :)

5 comments:

  1. cute place!! where are you guys living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sagamore Ridge, #64A. We'll probably have you over once we have money for food again. :) Stop by whenev, though--we're both home a lot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always fun to decorate a new place!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...as soon as we're back in the states, we would love to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, by the looks of your blog you're enjoying Hungary lots. I'm just a tad bit jealous... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!