I'm going to be a 4th grade teacher next year! I'm so very stoked about it. I will have a post all about it later. But even in the gratitude, excitement, and eagerness this summer will inevitably bring, right now I'm just kinda sad. Because for the last 9 months, I've been hanging out with the coolest 8-year-old ever, and now I won't...even though I still see her at church, it's just not the same. I miss her already, and it's only been 4 days!
 |
| Sitting with friends at recess. |
 |
| This is how I will ALWAYS remember her! |
 |
| Last day of school--joy! :) |
This year with Katherine has changed me in so many incredible, indescribable ways. Maybe someday I will find the words and put them down on paper or screen, but for now...while teaching a classroom of my own is a dream come true and will bring its own special stories and changes into my life, there is a big part of me that wishes I could freeze time and just cuddle and learn with this inspiring, loving little girl forever...or even just one more day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!