This week has been so full of emotion.
I had TWO second interviews this week, at both elementary schools in the district I currently work in. So there was a lot of anxiety, excitement, regret, and feeling an incredible amount of support from coworkers, friends, family, and especially the Lord.
Katherine has had a few major breakthroughs in her ability to communicate. So add in some breathless gratitude, awe, joy, humility, and empowerment. In big ways!
I have been SO sleep deprived! So there has been some exhaustion and weepiness for no good reason, and the overwhelming desire to just be LAZY!
And I'm always either *really* hungry or REALLY NOT.
But in less than a week I'll know about my future with WLCSC and be able to move on from there. Which gives me plenty of time to worry about whatever the next steps are. So today, I rest. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!