Ohhh, that is sad. Who doesn't know that you're never supposed to ask that question unless it's beyond all doubt? :) Love you Celeste. You're beautiful. No, seriously. In and out.
I am sure the person feels horrible and are probably so embarrassed!! I made that mistake once and now I never say anything until the person tells me directly!! Sometimes I think people probably think I am rude because they think it should be obvious they are pregnant but you just never know for sure because everyone has different situations:)
And you were wearing that weird almost maternity dress, so it's not like you're huge-- the dress just looks like it was made for someone who could at any time become pregnant...
Ohhh, that is sad. Who doesn't know that you're never supposed to ask that question unless it's beyond all doubt? :) Love you Celeste. You're beautiful. No, seriously. In and out.
ReplyDeleteI am sure the person feels horrible and are probably so embarrassed!! I made that mistake once and now I never say anything until the person tells me directly!! Sometimes I think people probably think I am rude because they think it should be obvious they are pregnant but you just never know for sure because everyone has different situations:)
ReplyDeleteAnd you were wearing that weird almost maternity dress, so it's not like you're huge-- the dress just looks like it was made for someone who could at any time become pregnant...
ReplyDelete