I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just some stuff...

With Paul in El Paso on business until the 23rd, I've had to find things to do to fill the time each day...not really difficult for me.  :)  Here's a bit of what I've been doing:


  • Weekly dinners with family, and taking dinner to my BFF, Lindsey!
  • Started going to volleyball on Tuesday nights with the relief society women from three different wards in town.
  • Went to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon!



The food is the real reason to go.  :)





Caida, pretending to be sad.  :)  See my facebook page for more photos!
  • Saw General Conference...yay, Indy temple!!!  Also, went to a relief society meeting and took a class about cooking for two.
  • Visited my sister's family in Portage.  Saw my niece's soccer game and went to a pumpkin patch/kid farm.
Pretty windmills on the way to Portage.

Caida warming up...


Her scary mask.

Cerene, James, and Caida.


My sisters, mom, and niece.  :)

The sweet pumpkin patch...it's officially fall!




Riding back to the car.


The three little pigs...LOVE it!  :)



Kiddie maze.
  • Went and saw my grandmother in Peru, IN, who just had her third stroke last week and isn't doing so well.  BUT, my adorable nephew made it much more endurable!


  • Taking long walks with Obi, to the church or to a nearby park, etc.  I don't bring the fancy camera along for these, and the pictures on my phone are stuck there for the time being...
  • Crafting!  This means many trips to Hobby Lobby and WalMart.  :)


  • Planning Paul's birthday party!
  • Practicing piano and flute...and just in time, since I am playing the flute with our ward choir for a Thanksgiving number.
  • Cooking, cleaning, paying bills, blah blah blah...
Anywho, that's my mid-Paul's-trip update!  I'll post again when I have a computer and more to report.  Mostly I'm looking forward to having my husband back home as soon as possible!!!  Talking to him on the phone for a half-hour or so every day just isn't the same; even when his work schedule at home is a little crazy and I don't always get to see him much, at least we have our dinners together and can snuggle face-to-face.  Here's hoping the 23rd will come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!