Because I promised...and these are not in any particular order other than the order they popped into my head. I must say, without a doubt, that Paul is NUMERO UNO on my list! These are just some other perks of life.
10. Excedrin. With all the headaches I get, excedrin sometimes feels like my best friend.
9. Learning something new. It's a rush!
8. The temple. Not only are they beautiful, but going inside and feeling the Spirit always gives me a better perspective on everything else that goes on in my world.
7. Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa. I ship a small box out every winter, and I'm blessed to have a husband that totally supports me in that tradition!
6. Books. Reading 'em, writing 'em, listening to 'em...I love a good story, and I love the feel and smell and weight of a real book in my hands--especially if it's new! I don't understand the appeal of Kindle.
5. Music. I haven't listened to it much this year, or played it, either...but last night I listened to some instrumental Christmas music to come off the rant and MAN ALIVE I LOVE MUSIC!!!
4. Ebay. It's the reason we're poor...but everything we have, we got at discount! :)
3. Feeling competent. For all my imperfections, sometimes I surprise myself with how much I CAN do. Especially when those moments happen in front of others whose opinions matter to me (for whatever reason), I really love the feeling of knowing I am capable.
2. Planning with Paul. We are in the planning stages for the next semester's FHEs, and I love planning things with Paul--he always has a fresh perspective on things, and crazy ideas, and sometimes we get a little carried away with all the activities we want to do. We have so much fun trying to figure out how to do everything we want to do on a budget. It's like a game. Planning for the wedding was a blast! We're also starting to plan our trip to Utah this summer, and that's a TON of fun, too.
1. My student teaching placement. I've only visited the 3rd grade classroom once so far, but I've already got SOOOO many ideas of things I want to try and I can't wait to get to know my students better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!