I have a trial version of Adobe Photoshop, as I mentioned before. I want the real thing! I've only begun to discover all the wonderful things you can do with it. But here are some cool things I discovered (and am using for a handful of Christmas gifts...), and I'm also going to show you examples using this picture:

1. You can make any photo you have into a coloring page (Great for kids!). Just open the photo up in Photoshop, click on the "filter" tab, then "sketch" and then "photocopy." Adjust the details and the darkness (usually less detail and a little darker) until you have a basic coloring page! Here's the coloring page of the same picture from above:
2. For one of my gifts, I made a little desk calendar...and I knew I wanted to make the too-familiar photos a little more artistic for this project, so under the "filter" tab I clicked on "artistic" and then "poster edges." P.S. This is probably how I'm going to do illustrations for the picture books on Bookemon!!! Here's the same photo as a "poster":
3. I'm a huge fan of Fresco. Here's what the picture looks like with that filter (also under "artistic") (and I'll probably use that for some illustrations, too!):

I can't wait to discover more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!