I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Attention All Moms! (or teachers of young children...)


I recently discovered a neat up-and-coming website that features short (5 minutes or less) virtual field trips for kids, by kids. There are interviews with authors/illustrators, field trips to observatories, museums, and music halls, and contest winners for things like poetry month, holidays, hobbies, and "the most interesting person I know". Even cooler, you can have your own kids make and send in a video to be put on the site! It's still new so there are a lot of features under development, but under each video is at least one link to another website related to that subject, recommended books, and questions/links written by educators for extended learning. I'd STRONGLY recommend checking it out when you get the chance:




Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!