





All of the pics from D.C. and from last night's reception are on my photographer's computer, except for these 6 from the temple grounds which I stole so that I could have some pics for the sign-in table. So until I get the rest, here's what you get! The colors are all a little off, not sure why, but we're in the process of photoshopping things to fix 'em, so everything will be amazing when all is said and done.
I wish I could write more, but there are too many thoughts to sort through first and besides that, we're off to Chicago for our second reception in about 2 hours and there is still SO MUCH to do before then! So I'll have to leave you in suspense a little longer. ;)
You looked beautiful!! Congratulations to both of you:)
ReplyDeleteYay Celeste and Paul! You guys are so cute.:) Celeste you are sooooooooooo beautiful. I am sooooo millions and bjillions happy for you two.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXOXOX!
Celeste you look beautiful! Congratulations, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
ReplyDelete