I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

75 Days!


75 days until my wedding! AAAHHHH! I'm excited and terrified, because there is SO MUCH to do still and I'm trying not to be a stress case...


Yesterday was pure bliss. I did nothing. Not a thing, all morning or afternoon, but watch reruns of my favorite TV shows and play games and not think about school or homework or wedding plans or church responsibilities or anything at all. Then, in the evening, Paul and I went over to my parents' house to get a few wedding things in order, but this was the stuff that they were handling mostly so my input was just opinions. Paul got to play with the kids and the puppies and I got some much-needed assistance in preparing for the temple (which is only 17 days away!). It was SO NICE to just breathe again and remember that everything I'm doing has a point, and a goal, and that even though they are important things that I do have to put 100% of myself into, they are the means to an end. The end I want involves so much more than all of this.


I totally love my husband-to-be, he is my very best friend in the whole entire universe and the coolest cat around, he will do anything for me and anything with me and I love the person that he is! And in 75 days he will be all mine for all time! :) How did I get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!