It's true. For real! I'm stoked! Here are some pics! Get on facebook to hear the whole story, or email me or something...I'm too lazy to repeat myself a bajillion times online! :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited to find out you have a blog, thanks to my sitemeter (I can see who looks at it and it's fun when I find someone I didn't know had a blog)!! It's nice to be able to at least read about what is going on since we can't see you. Congratulations again, btw I love your birthday week celebration that sounds like so much fun!!:)
CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen's the lucky day?!?
Congratulations!! I am so excited to find out you have a blog, thanks to my sitemeter (I can see who looks at it and it's fun when I find someone I didn't know had a blog)!! It's nice to be able to at least read about what is going on since we can't see you. Congratulations again, btw I love your birthday week celebration that sounds like so much fun!!:)
ReplyDeleteI wondered about that! Congrats Missy!
ReplyDelete