I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to You, Paul! :)














The final day of birthday week, of course, was Paul's actual birthday. It was a pretty fun day. I started off with birthday pancakes (a little food coloring and some fun shapes, including spelling out his name), and then we went to WalMart to grab his cake and decorations. I made him stay in the other room while I put up decorations (including a timeline of 24 things that had happened "on this day in history"), then he came out and we hung out for a while. He opened his presents, which were running on a Star Trek TNG theme--an old school lunchbox with thermos, a communicator pin, and seven figurines--and thankfully he loved them! Then we went to the Taste of Japan on campus (we're both Japanese Student Association members, so we got a discount) and met up with one of his old friends and roommates. When we got home, we watched the new Indiana Jones movie (which he had recently bought and Charissa had never seen) and then we got all dressed up for dinner at Olive Garden! (Believe it or not, we were hungry all day long even though we kept eating and eating!) I looked good, I'm not gonna lie. :) I'd bought pretty much my dream "little black dress" and put on a touch of makeup, and I was set. After a great (and extremely filling) dinner we came back home and some friends were there to eat cake with us and play Cranium. I had a lot of fun...I hope he did, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Star Trek figurines! I'm so jealous. A communicator!?! Where'd you track one down. I used to own a phaser and a tricorder, but my mom got rid of them when I moved out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...E-Bay works miracles for me! :) I'm an e-bay junkie now, which isn't always the best thing for my pocket but it works WONDERS on birthdays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!