I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trolls!






So, for one of my recent el ed projects we had to make a puppet for a puppet show (I know, you envy our homework, we have it so good, yadda yadda yadda...) and I got to make a troll. Since I am me, I did a little research online about trolls so that I could capture the true essence of trollhood, and while I was doing so I came across a few very interesting pictures that I thought I'd share with the class...since I'm sure most of you have not explored the world of trolls in a very long time. :) For more info, wikipedia--that's where these photos all come from.

For curious minds, I chose the 3rd one as my model...I love that idea. And now I really want to go to Seattle to take a picture with the bridge troll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!