A mouthful, I know. But that's what's plaguing my new nephew Caleb right now, and I have had a lot of questions lately about what exactly it is and how it's going to affect him in the future. So I thought I'd put up the medical terminology and give you a few links to start out on, and if you still want to learn more you can google 'til your fingers drop like we all have been doing for the last week. :)
But you know what? Despite the grim picture painted by both these websites and the doctors, Caleb is doing a lot better than we expected already and he's got a lot of promise in him. So do not despair! There is hope. Where there is life, there is always hope.
But a few prayers never hurt anyone...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!