So, apparently some of the things I have said have already done damage to people who read it. Let me preface by saying that this is my blog, with my thoughts, where I get to let out my own ponderings and frustrations at will and sometimes that means typing things when I'm upset. Which means I type things I don't necessarily mean or that I type things that I DO mean but I say them in not-so-kind ways, and if that offends any of you, (a) I'm sorry, but (b) deal with it. You can go be upset about me on YOUR blog, so we're even.
But, putting that perspective aside for a minute, I ought to say that my roommates are interesting, dynamic people, and if you take away the cleanliness aspect and the loud nights when I would love a quiet night in and the teasings about my boyfriend, well, I think they are fantastic people, creative beings, who certainly enjoy themselves at life, and I have learned a lot from them. My wanting to move in with family isn't a reaction against them, individually, but collectively, combined with the year previous to this where roommate drama abounded, and I'm just too old to want to adjust to other people that I don't have much connection to anymore.
I do not hate men. I have known some awful ones and some good ones who do awful things and I struggle with my relationship probably largely because of that fact. But I also prefer men to women, and not just in my sexual orientation, and I don't actually hate being a girl, I love it, because that means I get to be with a man forever. I'd hate to try it the other way around.
Hmm...let's see, who else may I have offended lately? Sorry, I still hate Hillary, won't vote for her, don't care. If that offends you, you can just deal with it.
Oh, my instructor! She was fair. I am upset about my grade, yes, and I do wish we had a running tally of our in-class grade so I could've had more warning, yes, but she was more than generous about my grade considering you only needed an 87% in the class to get an A, so my B is deserved and I will chalk it up to my missing so much class because of being sick, occasionally lazy, and one time having to go to the ER for a perfectly justifiable reason.
I don't hate fat people, I don't think Paul is boring, I don't have anything against single people, and no animals were harmed in the making of any of my blogs.
I hope that is enough to dispell any frustration you may have with me. But if not, frankly, I don't care. I have a right to feel the way I feel and to make mistakes and learn from them and to complain when I am upset and to relish in joy and rapture when I feel like doing so. I have a right to my opinions and a choice about my friends and gosh darn it all to heck I get to be human! So while I will try to moderate myself more on this blog so that no one else feels hurt by anything I say, ever, I will probably fail at some point, and I hope that when that time arises you can remember this blog and you will find it in your heart to forgive me. And now I'm deleting the blog that spawned this drama in the first place, in the hopes that it will be a chance for a new beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!