I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I FAIL at life!!!


Stupid EDST 200. Even though she grades on an 87-100 A scale, and even though I managed to get a 92 and two 97.5s on the tests, and even though as far as I know I did well enough in recitation (my impression was aroun 100%), somehow I missed enough class being sick earlier in the semester and such to miss enough in-class writings to drop my grade down to a B...by 7/10ths of a percent. I'm a bit in shock, I knew it was a possibility but I didn't think that I had actually missed that much of it. I honestly didn't consider a B a possibility. Now I am going to crawl into a hole and cry for a while, and then...I don't know what. I haven't been this shocked and sad in a long time. All that hard work, all that studying...what's the point? This is ridiculous.

I know what most of you are thinking, it's just a B. Deal. But scholarships aren't as good without a 4.0. My motivation to sustain a 4.0 during next semester when all the gates of hell at Purdue will beat upon me will not be as high. And most importantly, I didn't see it coming. So it sucks.

Today is a Black Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!