Yes, that poster is signed by the entire cast! They gave out incentives for donations to charity!
A pic of the initial setup...I was a good girl and didn't use any photo/video during the production, even though I REALLY wanted to! :)
Afterwards, we went with my mom to see Frozen. Oh. My. Word. If you haven't seen it yet, do it! It is officially my favorite Disney movie yet. And that's saying something! I can't get "Let it Go" out of my head. It may be my new theme song! Also, a historic movie for me: first one I ever saw in 3D AND the first one I saw twice in the theater. :)
Aaaaaand, of course, we watched an episode of Lois and Clark to wind down the slumber party before we passed out. :)
Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Dawn! I know I did!





The first thought I thought with that picture was "Dang! You look amazing dude!!!" I am obsessed with you in that mustard and gray color combo.:)
ReplyDelete