...to Harry Potter, that is.
When did this happen?
11 days ago, when I started reading the books.
And I finished them 9 days later. (It would have been seven if that pesky last few days of school hadn't gotten in the way. ;)
And then we watched all the movies.
And, finally, we did this last night for FHE to celebrate:
 |
| We got this Chapter Game from GoodWill for like a dollar...it didn't have instructions, but between the internet and our own intellect we made up rules that are probably WAY better and more fun/complicated than the original game was, anyway. :) We also ate dirt-, grass-, black pepper-, and soap-flavored jellybeans. (And some good flavors, too, of course.) |
 |
| I also made "butter beer," which turned out basically just a rich, butterscotch-flavored drink with the SLIGHTEST fizz...heating it up and making the cold whipped cream topping is a MUST. :) Recipe found HERE. It's good the next day, too, although there is NO fizz then...but still tasty! |
I'm not crazy or obsessed or anything, but I'm definitely now a fan. I'm finding reading other, less (literally) epic tales in preparation for the school year is just not as satisfying. :) I found out that Universal Studios has its own Harry Potter theme park, and since we're headed to Orlando next summer for my sister-in-law's graduation fun anyway, we are going to try to extend our stay a couple more days and hit up Universal as well as Disney. I'm SO excited!
Also, I thought this was funny. :)
True 'nuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!