(1) Crochet a chevron runner for my bathroom toilet tank.
(2) Sleep in every day. (Although I DID sleep in on a few days, and mostly I was sick when I did, I did not quite make it to every day.)
(3) Organize a "work folder" for my timecards (preprinted) and other things so it wouldn't be so crazy.
(4) Write at least two chapters of my novel. :)
(5) Clean the chimney.
(6) Scan the pictures Sister Swartz gave me LAST SUMMER of my YW days!
(7) Give the dogs baths and cut their nails.
Here are things that were NOT on my to-do list that I *did* do instead:
(1) Get hooked on and watch all 2 seasons that are out of Downton Abbey.
(2) See "The Hobbit" in theaters.
(3) Read a novel of a friend of mine.
(4) Lots of gift card and thrift store shopping! Several new books, a new vacuum, and clothes and Starbucks goodies thanks to Christmas gifts from others.
(5) Random "Secret Santa" for a friend's sister.
(6) Throw an intimate New Year's Eve party.
(7) Find and download several digiscrap kits.
Now, to be fair, there were plenty of things ON my to-do list that DID get done, and more than just housework at that. :) I just think it's funny, and I wish I had another week or two off to really enjoy myself a little more AND get a few of those other things done still! Although, I am looking forward to getting into routines, especially with my new writing and health resolutions, and there will still be most evenings free...so I can't complain. Life is good.
How was your break, if you got one? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!