
I have no right to be bored. I have an entire apartment to clean, a portfolio to put together, flower crafts to do, and a new subscription of Netflix to explore. We have a new garden. We have a dog. I have a piano, flute, and guitar that need dusting off. I could always write something. I could always COOK something. I'm about three or four YEARS behind in scrapbooking. I need to plan a somehow-absolutely-free graduation party for myself and a few friends since I'm not walking on Saturday. And my library somehow grew larger than I could keep up with this semester, although I don't remember buying so many books...
All of that aside, I'm bored.
So this is what I did this afternoon. I was inspired by my friend Kerstin's new logo...I thought to m'self, "Self, I need me one of those!" So I played around until I found something that was meagerly satisfactory. This is, of course, assuming I ever actually pick up the flower business thing, which is a BIG IF at this moment in time...Anywho, I'm not claiming it's my final pick, but it's better than the other two. Maybe I'll make a new one every day for a week and then let you folks vote on which is the best! Or maybe I'll get bored of this quickly and move on to the next thing. :)
I feel bored often as well. I think the real word we are feeling though is "uninspired". Cause like you said, it ain't as if there is nothing to do(that is my impression of a hick).
ReplyDeleteMan, and feeling uninspired is THE WORST.